School Uniform and Essentials Loan and Savings Scheme
- Apply for up to £500
- Repayments from just £6.00 per week for a loan of £250
- Spread repayments over up to 12 months
- Interest of 3% per month (42.6% APR)
- No loan arrangement fees, set-up costs or early repayment fees
The loan can be used to purchase Uniform/Shoes, PE Kit, School Bags, Text Books, Stationery, Sporting Equipment, Musical Equipment.
We won’t ask you for proof of purchase but we will ask for an idea of costs. See our tips to help keep costs down.
You can apply for this loan if:
- You are a member of LASER Credit Union or become a member
- Are aged 18 or over
- You have an income of at least £100 per week
- You are willing to commit to a savings plan of £1 per week
- You are not currently in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Agreement)
- You have not had a Debt Relief Order or Bankruptcy Order within the last 2 years
All loans are provided subject to status and affordability
- For the first 50 NEW members who save regularly for 3 months and save £25 or more, together with the IMLT we’ll put £25 into your savings!
If you have any questions, the team at LASER are happy to help and you can contact them by secure message on our website, email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01709 836500.
If you are already a member with us you can also get in touch by sending a secure message on our mobile app.
If you would like to apply, click on the apply now button below