Children’s Savings Account
Save for your children’s future today.
- £5 per week saved from birth to 18 years of age will give your child a lump sum of over £5,000.
- You can save from as little as £1.
- You can withdraw your savings at any time.
- You can make deposits at our office ; alternatively you can set up a standing order, or have the Child Benefit paid direct to the account.
- There is no membership fee for children.
- All you need to open a Children’s Savings Account is an original Birth Certificate. A copy will be taken for our records.
- Each year at our AGM in February or March a dividend may be approved, which is calculated on the average balance of your savings account during the past financial year ending on the 30th September.
- Your savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.