Premier Savings Account
- THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW INVESTORS
- Regular savings must be made into the Premier Savings Account of at least £5 a week or £20 a month, up to a maximum of £50 per week, or £250 per month.
- You must retain a minimum of £750 in your Membership Account at all times.
- If the amount in your Membership Account falls below £750 a transfer will be made from the Premier Savings Account to bring the balance back to £750.
- You can only have 4 withdrawals from the Premier Savings Account in any rolling 12 month period.
- If your regular savings stop the balance of the Premier Savings Account will be transferred to your Membership Savings Account.
- Your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, offering protection up to £85,000 per individual.